- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Barton Supply is looking for a full-time Store Counter - Sales Specialist for our Aurora location (bi-lingual)
The Counter Sales Representative handles all sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers.
- Be welcoming and helpful to walk-in customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Answer customer calls politely and professionally.
- Create sales orders.
- Process cash payments.
- Keep the showroom and counter areas and merchandise organized and appealing.
- Assist customers in finding the product(s) that will meet their needs.
- Process transfers.
- Perform cycle counts for all item categories.
- Receive material in an ERP system.
- Enter material orders per the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Help to resolve customer complaints.
- Keep abreast of product information.
- Backup Inside Sales Representatives when needed.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Customer Service.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Pay based on experience.
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, PTO, and 401k.
- Company-paid short term and long term disability plans.
- Company-paid life insurance policy for $35K.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The employee in this position is paid hourly and is expected to work the hours necessary to manage the production operations of the organization.
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to be on feet all day, indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
About Barton Supply:
JOIN OUR TEAMOur employees are at the heart of Barton-Supply. Our business is service and should you join our team, you become part of representing the Barton Supply Culture.We are proud to be a standard in the community. As we grow and expand we are provided the opportunity to increase our workforce and better the areas that we serve. Our interest is not only in taking care of our customer, but in helping our employees achieve their highest potential as a part of the Barton Supply family. We offer individualized and departmental growth plans that consist of on-the-job and soft-skill training. Through these efforts we are constantly developing and growing our employees and processes.Take a look below and see if any current opening catches your eye. Feel free to submit your resume below in lieu of applying directly to a position to be kept in our database.BenefitsBarton Supply prides itself in providing our employees with an assortment of key benefits. Our mission is based on our core values and we work every day to live up to it. From the standard benefits such as Family and Medical Leave to the most utilized such as health insurance to the less known but just as valuable 401K plan, we consistently provide our employees with a very competitive and comprehensive package.The Company is given the capacity to provide such benefits through its relationship with the parent company, Kodiak Building Partners. In providing these benefits the company strives to maintain a very competitive package and adjusts annually to ensure that this is accomplished. Company provided and optional benefits include:Group Insurance including:Health, Dental, VisionPrescription Drug PlanLife & AD&DShort Term and Long Term DisabilityCritical Illness and Accidental InjuryGenerous Paid Time Off Schedules and Paid HolidaysDepartmental Bonuses401k Plan including Company Match
About the company