- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- North Little Rock
Store Manager – Check ‘n Go/Allied Cash Advance
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting customer relationships? Do you excel at leading others and managing business operations? Are you looking to move beyond traditional retail environments and to start building your career? Are you ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
We provide money solutions for real people and strive to be the first choice for everyday financial solutions. Our team members focus on building relationships to ensure customer needs are being served using the best products we can offer. Our Store Managers are responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more of our retail Check ‘N Go or Allied Cash locations, both part of the Axcess Financial family of companies. This key role has accountability for site operations, sales, customer service and leadership of branch Customer Service Associates.
- Relationship management: put our customers at the center of everything we do. Exemplify our Sales culture. Serve and educate customers on the product portfolio. Escalate issues to the DDO, and Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
- Cash handling: Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements. Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups. Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Loan processing: Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented. Accurately process loans and transactions per company policy.
- Compliance: Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable.
- Inbound/Outbound calls: Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues. Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
- Brand Ambassador: Promote the Check ‘n Go brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards. Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines. Build business-to-business partnerships.
- Store operation: Responsible and accountable for operations, development and training necessary for store achieving metric targets. Coordinate and maintain store staff schedule. Assist in covering other locations within the district. Support store staff to ensure excellent customer service and embodiment of Sales culture. Supervisory Functions:
Customer Service Representatives reports directly to the District Director of Operations, but a dotted line relationship to the Store Manager.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Some college preferred.
- Three years previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Three years cash handling experience preferred.
- One-year leadership experience preferred.
- One-year financial services experience preferred.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company. Physical Demands:
- Retail/Office environment
- Cash Handling
- Extended viewing of computer screens
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation Travel / Attendance:
- Must be able to travel to all stores within the assigned district
- May be asked to travel to neighboring districts
- May require overnight travel Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Proven ability to positively influence staff and provide store level leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with new and existing customers and maintain effective relationships.
- Proven experience navigating conversations with dissatisfied clients.
- Demonstrated success in high volume retail environment.
- Proven ability to multitask various projects and competing priorities, manage time effectively and remain organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an autonomous environment with limited supervision. Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check ‘N Go/Allied Cash Advance:
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work. Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay + incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It’s our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their means.
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
About the company