- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $24,000.00 - $26,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Store Manager looking for a new challenge ?
Do you want to increase your earning poetical and work for an established retail brand?
Established high-end retailer selling stylish and practical travel bags is currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Store Manager, to oversee the daily running and the ongoing success of their style store in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. With stores across the UK and Internationally this blue-chip business is the best at what they do and are inviting a Store Manager to join the team and take part in their continued success.
• As the Store Manager you will be responsible for the daily running of the store in Gunwharf Quays
• You will be accountable for ensuring a level of service and product knowledge that will ensure regular custom as well as maximized sales
• As the Store Manager you will be ambitious and lead from the front at all times, you will have the ability to train and develop your team, ensuring consistency in your work, whilst maintaining and firm but fair approach managing staff
• As the Store Manager you will be an ambassador for the business, ensuring that you lead the front at all times
To be suitable for this role you will need to be a current Store Manager, with previous experience working with luxury brands and in customer facing environments
A proven track record of success as a Store Manager is a MUST and the ability to manage and motive your team is essential
You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious, able to work to and achieve sales targets as well and act as an ambassador for the business and brand.
Along with an attractive salary, this role also included a monthly bonus scheme, 28 days holiday per year and pension.
You will also be a part of an establishes and reputable business that will offer future career development as well as being part of a great team
- Store Management