- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- The Bronx
Would you consider yourself an overachiever, goal-oriented and creative problem solver? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes and views food captivates you? If you answered yes to all these questions, then keep reading!
At Baldor Speciality Foods, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of an innovative organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
We are looking for talented, diligent individuals to join our team.
We are not your average Wholesale Food Company; we are an extraordinary family-oriented organization ready to adopt you as one of our own.
Baldor Specialty Foods, Inc.
is the leading produce distributor in the northeast.
Our company imports fruits and vegetables from all over the world and distributes these products in the northeast region of the US.
We are currently seeking an energetic Produce Associate who will provide our customers with the best customer service and create a positive shopping experience.
Prior Produce experience a plus but not necessary.
We will train you on store procedures and ordering procedures.
You will maintain product displays, rotate products to ensure the best quality and the freshest product is available for customer purchase.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Stock shelves, counters, or display area with the merchandise.
• Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark, or tag price merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise requested by the customer or receive merchandise selected by the customer.
• Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by the customer to determine the bill.
• Keep a record of sales and prepare an inventory of stock
• Keep the showroom clean and orderly
• Previous produce, retail and customer service experience.
• Must be able to work a rotating schedule
•Ability to rotate and organize products, perform job duties as needed and complete necessary paperwork.
• Ability to speak effectively with customers.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
as needed to pull and stock products.
- customer service