- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
In late 2018, we raised a Series B round of $20MM and we need more help on our sales team! Botify provides for competitive compensation plans in the marketing software industry as well as for the fastest path to career advancement.
We promoted 35% of our sales team members last year into roles with more responsibility and we will always put our people first: if you contribute to our growth, we contribute to yours!
Come join us for a fun, fast paced environment with a great culture.
We look for people that are curious, competitive, coachable and tenacious who can work well in a team environment.
The current opening we have is for a Strategic Account Manager in our New York office.
Strategic Account Managers will be focused on working with the largest companies in the world and conveying the value of SEO to marketing executives on their team.
They will work directly with the SVP, Global Sales and our demand generation, marketing, and solution consultant teams to help our potential customers achieve better SEO success and understand the value of using Botify as the solution to do so.
This will be a great opportunity for someone who has experience in Marketing SaaS selling advanced software solutions.
- Understand the market in general and challenges prospects face
- Understand potential clients' business goals and convey how Botify can help to reach those business goals
- Partner with your SDR teammate to ensure you have plenty of opportunity to succeed
- Partner with your in market Solutions Consultant to drive the value of Botify as a solution and understand when to involve their expertise.
- Manage and prioritize the overall flow of potential clients looking to work with Botify
- Meet on a regular basis with partners from the Botify Customer Experience to ensure we are providing a good experience to clients onboarding to Botify
- Successfully and very accurately forecast to the rest of Botify when clients will be onboarding to ensure a good experience for our clients
- You believe in providing value to your clients
- You work well in team environments
- You believe in the value of time and ensuring things are done efficiently for all parties involved
- You are a clear and effective communicator, can easily and quickly grasp the details of a situation ("read the room") and negotiate effectively for everyone's benefit
- You love fast paced, high growth and challenging environments
Your preferred experience:
- You possess a Bachelor's Degree or better
- You have a minimum of 10 years of sales experience in a team environment for marketing software, preferably SaaS