- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Do you have a knack for analyzing business deals? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials, crafting elegant terms that are easy to understand and apply? Are you good at defining and communicating streamlined deal workflows, and building consensus around approaches? If so, we are looking for a strong Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) Specialist who is able to collaborate with and guide SCE Deal Teams in positioning and obtaining business approvals from AWS and Amazon.com executive teams.
Your responsibilities will be focused on Private Opportunities (PPO), working with SCE Deal Teams (whom, along with field sales teams, are responsible for deal, negotiations, and closure of PPOs with external customers and internally through the AWS.
Must have exceptional skills in management of multiple cycles at various points in the process with high velocity; exercise high judgement, written and verbal communication of complex business scenarios with SCE management, and AWS executive teams, highest standards for quality and accuracy. You will have the experience to understand complex commercial and strategic aspects of a , and how those terms may impact business, finance, accounting, legal, etc.
Have the ability to:
· Take related information from various sources, work with Team to summarize into crisp and concise approvals summary
· Formulate, set, and manage multiple active sales cycles with Team to obtain all appropriate approvals necessary for execution of customer PPO contracts in accordance with Amazon policies.
· Work with key decision makers and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure is progressed in the approval process in a timely manner.
· 10+ years of business experience with a focus on legal, finance and/or executive exposure in commercial/enterprise tech sales environment
· BA or BS OR equivalent experience