- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Costa Mesa
Strategic Partner Manager, Digital
(NYC, LA, or SF)
Experian’s portfolio of products and services to clients never stops growing. As a Strategic Partner Manager, Digital you will build long-lasting relationships between Experian and our top digital distribution partners. You will cultivate existing partnerships to make sure they take full advantage of Experian’s product suite. Using your strong relationship-building skills, you will identify mutually beneficial opportunities with partners to exceed the expectations of our shared clients.
You will work with a wide range of digital distribution partners to bring the best of Experian to power their business. These partners range from publishers to DSPs of all sizes. You will help these partners use Experian’s suite of solutions to deliver superior results to advertisers. You will collaborate with Direct and Agency sales teams to coordinate strategy discussions with partner account teams to deliver solutions that exceed the expectations of our shared clients.
The Partnerships team is the external arm of Experian working with digital and traditional distribution partners. This position reports to the VP, Partnerships and works closely with leadership in the US.
• Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong relationships with Experian’s key partners, helping them exceed their business goals
• Responsible for renewal of contracts and re-negotiation of extended services
• Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of Experian’s partnerships with top digital distribution channels
• Collaborate with partners to develop high-impact data integrations which can scale across clients
• Be an internal advocate for partners across Sales, Product, and Marketing, ensuring partner feedback and ideas are taken into account
• Facilitate open collaboration between Experian Direct Sales and Partner account teams to bring solutions to clients that exceed expectations
• Educate partners on the holistic value of Experian’s suite of solutions, enabling client success
• Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners while prioritizing corrective measures when needed
• Work on-site with partners to build long-lasting relationships across their sales, account management, marketing and product teams
• Create and maintain accurate lists of partner / client relationships through Salesforce
• Standardize usage reporting at Advertiser level and ensure reporting cadence is adhered to by assigned Partners
• Collaborate with internal and partner sales teams to identify opportunities to integrate Experian solutions into client campaigns to grow revenue and create added value for clients
• Activate audiences in collaboration with Agency and Direct Sales Team
• Be point person for data merchandizing for assigned partners, working with Product and Marketing to ensure Experian data is optimized to be discovered, selected and used.
• 5+ years of experience in sales, digital advertising, and/or business development
• Fluency in digital advertising, advertising technology, data, and measurement
• Project management experience leading and handling multiple time-sensitive, cross functional projects on deadline
• Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to consult with partners and pursue strategic opportunities
• Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies, in both small and large groups, to translate technical or complicated ideas into less technical terms
• Is flexible and can deal effectively with changes in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.