- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
B Sc, M Sc BE, MCA
• Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer.
• Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
• Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio.
• Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
• Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed.
• Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
• Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs.
• Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
• Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc).
• Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
• Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
• Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
• Report the findings to the Service Manager.
• Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
• Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
• Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
• Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
• Coach the delivery team.
• Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
• provide inputs for learning plans.
• Conduct regular meetings with the project teams and address their issues / concerns.
• Accountable to manage the workload of the team.
• Provide inputs for appraisal rating, promotion recommendations and rewards and recognition.
• Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
• Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
• Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
• Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
• Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the customer stakeholders.
• Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings.
• Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities.
• Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
• Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
• Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business Unit recommended Pyramid and Span.
• Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively.
• Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables.
• Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc).
• Implementation of planned Service Improvement initiatives.
• Participate and provide inputs for all audits.
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 17 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.