- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Supplier Program Management Specialist supporting the B52 Commercial Engine Replacement Program (CERP) in Mukilteo, WA.
This position will be support the propulsion team in Mukilteo while reporting to the B52 Supply Chain team in Oklahoma City.
- Provides technical and business guidance to integrate strategic supply chain activities.
- Leads stakeholder relationships and performance throughout all contract phases. Conducts and guides supplier assessments.
- Develops current and projected work statement.
- Leads and establishes the basis for recovery, corrective and preventative action plans.
- Communicates supplier and organization performance plans risks, issues and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Develops and executes work movement plans.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's, Master's or a PhD degree. (A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study).
- More than 5 years of experience in supplier management or supply chain management.
- More than 5 years of experience creating, interpreting and/or enforcing technical requirements.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- More than 5 years of experience with cost proposal preparation on government contracts.
- More than 5 years of experience in negotiating contracts or managing supplier performance.
- More than 5 years of experience working with U.S. Department of Defense contracts.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.