- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Oklahoma City
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking a dynamic and ambitious Supply Chain Specialist to join the Supply Chain team in support of the Executive Transport Services & Support (ETS&S) and Airborne Surveillance, Command and Control (ASC2) Programs. This Level 2 position will physically reside in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains post-production supply chain support demand and maintains accurate inventory control of assets
- Administers requests for quotes
- Performs inventory management and processes customer requests
- Investigates feasibility of repair/overhaul and reviews
- Identifies alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues
- Provides Supply Chain support to aircraft modification and Maintenance teams and ship side forward supply point support for aircraft maintenance support
- Travels for work 5-10% of the time
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Supply chain experience
- Minimum 1 year of GOLD inventory system experience
Preferred Qualifications(Desired Skills / Experience):
- Aircraft modifications experience
- MRP systems experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or other related field preferred
Typical Education / Experience:
Education / experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is based in Oklahoma City, OK and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.