- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Under the general supervision of the Associate Chief of Surgery and the Chief Physician Assistant of Surgical Services and in direct collaboration with supervising physicians, performs duties to assist supervising physicians in a wide range of clinical tasks. Responsible to manage a wide range of inpatient clinical and operative duties, as well as emergency situations, while adhering to standard practices and established procedures. The degree of autonomy of the Physician Assistant’s daily practice will depend on the details of each particular case and skills of the PA. This position ensures the quality and safe delivery of care to patients of all ages.
- Completion of a Physician Assistant Program or Masters’ Degree in Nursing and an accredited Nurse Practitioner
- National certification as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner required (this is required for Massachusetts licensure). (ARNP) or(PA-C)
- Current license as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Massachusetts required.
- Previous experience in an inpatient surgical setting or operating room environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to maintain confidential Information
About the company