- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Garden Grove
HC-Resource is looking for a Surgical Technician to join our team. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions. He/she will administer medication, monitor and record patient progress, and educate families and the patient as needed.
The ideal candidate will display compassion, education, proficiency and experience while assisting the patient. This critical role assists in creating and managing care plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
- Provide exceptional patient care â€“ Maintain standards while supporting patients with all applicable medical needs.
- Assist with preparation of the operating room for surgical procedures
- Act as a surgical scrub, working directly with the surgeon and circulating registered nurse
- Clean instruments and equipment after use
- Wrap equipment for sterilization
- Operate autoclaves, steris, and sterilize equipment
- Assist with stocking, replenishing, and preparation of supplies
- Must be able to prioritize and have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skillsRequirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CPR certification
- Graduate of an approved school of surgical technology preferred
Powered by JazzHR
About the company