- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DeWitt County
Wendling Quarries, Inc. (WQI), a Manatt's family of businesses is a leading aggregate manufacturer, WQI specializes in all forms of stone, sand, concrete and recycled products to serve a wide range of customer needs. We have a reputation of providing quality products and prompt service to our customers. WQI shares a faithful commitment to each other and believe in enhancing and supporting the communities where we live and work.
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quarry development plan designs including earthworks, ramps, roadways, plant sites, test drilling, zoning/permitting and mine development.
- Develop and produce technical drawings using AutoCAD, AgTek or similar software
- Conduct GPS and Drone surveying Job Requirements:
- Practical experience in 3D drafting
- Knowledge of the aggregate industry and mine planning experience
- Competency in the use of computers
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work safely alone and in a team setting
- Time management and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Valid drivers license. The hours for this position include: Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday work. On average works 50 to 55 hour weeks depending on the season.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Per Diem and mileage- Applicable for some locations.
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Outings- Adventureland, Golf, Bowling and other events throughout the year.
- Health Wellness screening
- Employee Discounts on Materials (Rock, Etc.)
- We offer direct deposit and a weekly pay period Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact:
All applications must be answered in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
About the company