- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Lead and partner with Clients in developing sustainable energy and resource management strategies.
• Lead and contribute to the development of client sustainability strategies including facilitating executive/elected official level presentations and the analysis and benchmarking of performance to support organizational goal setting and implementation planning
• Develop energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) / carbon emissions inventories, water footprints, waste footprints and other environmental inventories including data analysis, emission factor development, calculation methodology, web-system deployment and support clients’ third party environmental reporting activities
• Develop or recommend initiatives and abatement models for achieving or informing corporate goals for energy reduction, green energy adoptions, or GHG reduction
• Perform on-site and virtual audits of facilities and portfolios to discover actionable opportunities for resource reduction that drive lower impact, deliver cost savings, and increase the efficiency and sustainability in the built environment
• Prepare or revise client communications for sustainability performance aligned to key industry reporting platforms, such as CDP, DJSI, GRI, GRESB, and various federal and state/local disclosure programs
• Research, filter, warehouse and communicate emerging information and trends relating to global sustainability initiatives such as environmental and carbon legislation, renewable and efficiency incentives, and reporting programs
• Support and lead various sustainability service initiatives ranging from supply chain and product sustainability efforts to feasibility studies for various technologies
• Organize, inform and partner with multi-disciplinary teams within Schneider Electric to help coordinate service and solutions delivery
• Build and support relationships with regulatory entities, vendors and product/service companies
• Contribute to the development of training resources for both internal and external clients
• Some domestic and international travel necessary (5-15%)
This job might be for you if you have:
• Bachelors Degree in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences, Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related technical field with 5+ years of related professional experience and an interest in pursuing a career in sustainability
• Project management experience
• High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
• Proven track record in developing, managing, and executing client solutions
• Progressive history of building successful relationships
• Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
• Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects in diverse areas
• Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.