- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
We are the ROI Agency. We blend data, technology and brilliant specialists to scout out new opportunities, solve complex challenges and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe. We have over 6,000 brilliants specialists across 95 markets. We are experts in communications & media planning, content, performance marketing, value optimization and data & analytics. Zenith works with some of the world’s leading brands including Chase, Coty, Disney, Kohl’s, Luxottica, Nestlé, RB, Smucker, Toyota and Verizon.
The SVP, Investment will oversee the strategic agenda as it relates to media investment and ensure the delivery of high-value media strategies, value proposition, and competitive advantage.
• Serve as investment lead for publishing negotiations representing Ralph Lauren interests.
• Oversee multi-platform, single partner partnerships (digital and print).
• Lead high-level deal evaluation and partner negotiation; serve as senior contact for investment escalation.
• Maintain superior knowledge of the dynamic marketplace to quickly identify and recommend unique media opportunities to deliver maximum impact against media strategies and objectives.
• Strengthen and maintain relationships with key media publishers.
• Oversee the reconciliation of planned versus negotiated rates.
• Build, maintain and grow client relationships and client business.
• Proactively trouble-shoot and address issues.
• Ensure team delivers upon established objectives, within budget and timing parameters.
• Mentor and train team; formulate training curriculum to increase effectiveness and productivity.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 15+ years media investment experience - magazine expertise is a necessity.
• Experience on fashion/luxury accounts is preferred.
• Ability to anticipate ever evolving business needs and adapt resources and strategies accordingly.
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Proven experience delivering superior client service.
• Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to drive the team to deliver meaningful results.
• Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and result
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.