- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SVP of Global Chain Summary
SVP of Global Supply Chain job opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. A company renowned for its ability to manufacture a wide variety products for the retail industry is now looking to fill an SVP of Global Supply Chain job opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The SVP of Global Supply Chain will be an integral piece of the organization, as he or she will be revamping the improving the supply chain for the organization. JMJ Phillip’s supply chain executive recruiters are searching for job candidates whom have experience overseeing all functions of a global supply chain for a rapidly growing company. The SVP of Global Supply Chain for the job will be treated to an astronomically high salary and compensation package.
Milwaukee SVP of Global Supply Chain Overview:
For this job, the SVP of Global Supply Chain will be responsible for leading and driving improvement for every aspect of the organization. In doing this, the role will have operational oversight of several departments, including procurement, logistics, demand planning, and inventory management. The SVP of Global Supply Chain will have to hit several key performance indicators (KPIs) for continuous improvement and growth. This job will be very metric driven to enhance processes. The SVP of Global Supply Chain will have full hiring and training responsibilities for supply chain upper level managers. The SVP of Global Supply Chain will be based out of Milwaukee and will report to the company’s C-suite.
Milwaukee SVP of Global Supply Chain Job Opening
- The SVP of Global Supply Chain must ensure customer success across all supply chain business units by collaborating with the leaders and sales teams.
- This role must strategize ways in which the organization can improve its inventory strategy.
- Enacting supply chain best practices are essential for this job. SVP of Global Supply Chain (Milwaukee Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain or a business-related field is a base-level requirement for this job.
- A master’s degree in supply chain management or an MBA is required.
- At least 10 years of global supply chain management is required for this job. Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
About the company