- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Annapolis Junction
About the job:
You've got the hot skills, the winning attitude and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn't live up to your career goals? At CollabraSpace, you decide which project best suits your interests, talents, and ambitions.
Our tasks run the full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to Enterprise level production systems with ten thousand+ active users.
We're looking for those interested in learning.
We have smart people and informed customers, and working together and learning from one another creates success for everyone.
Tell us what you like to do, chances are we have a program ready to reward your talents.
- Multiple openings beginning at 3 years of experience
- Candidates should have Linux/Unix experience
- BS or equivalent work experience
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S.
Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph.
Our work typically includes the following:
- Predominantly Linux based infrastructures, many relying upon virtualization, others include cloud migrations (including managing and monitoring 200 node+ Hadoop clusters, in-depth HDFS knowledge, etc.), IBM InfoSpehere Streams, and others have hybrid environments with multiple Operating Systems.
- Deep knowledge of Linux (Redhat or CentOS), Tomcat or a similar application server, SSL configuration, and Yum repository management.
- Knowledge of SSH, TCP/IP, and scripting such as Shell/Bash/Perl/Python is highly desired
- Configuration and management of Git, Redmine, Jenkins, and other software development suites highly desired.
- Experience with MySQL (or other database) in a high-availability environment.
- Exceptionally well qualified candidates will also have hands-on experience managing multiple virtual environments (development, integration, staging, production) including installation, partitioning, configuration, and backups.
Location: Multiple full-time positions located in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common goal; and at CollabraSpace it's part of everything we do.
It's the foundation upon which Collabraspace was created, at the core of our corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where different pieces of one circle work together in synergy.
As a technical services and product company, Collabraspace supports the critical mission of our nation's security through ongoing collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry.
CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore, close to you.
- Team. At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team.
We'll always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by multiple programs.
Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you're not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you happy.
- Benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.
- Transparency. You have heard it before but here you'll truly experience it.
The management team "puts it all on the table" and always has an open door.
- Training and Education. It's part of our collaborative environment.
Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry partners.
- Honors. We earned the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Award for 4 years running and have been named to the Baltimore Sun's Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, & 2015; an award given based on survey responses from our team members.
We are consistently ranked as one of the Top IT Firms in Baltimore by the Baltimore Business Journal.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Make a life at CollabraSpace, not just a living!
- ms project