- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $35.63 - $41.25 gross per hour
A Systems Administrator role is currently available at Robert Half Technology for an experienced individual who possesses a thorough knowledge of networking and load-balancing. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. Come to Tampa, Florida, and make an impact as a long-term temporary-to-full-time Systems Administrator. Submit your application now!
- Participate in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance evaluation, and system tuning
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Improve large-scale distributed systems by changing and creating new designs, architectures, standards and methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager/System Management Server
- Familiarity with network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is preferred
- A proven understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Solid grasp of clustered and virtual storage solutions
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.