- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Technology is currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a thorough knowledge of networking and load-balancing to join their thriving team. If you are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role! Come work as a full-time Systems Administrator in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Submit your application for this exciting opportunity today!
- Participate in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance evaluation, and system tuning
- Provide service for servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of places
- Improve large-scale distributed systems by changing and creating new designs, architectures, standards and methods
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from a two year college or technical school. B.A. in Computer Science is preferred but not required
- A proven understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Solid understanding of system administration
- Experience with Windows servers, backups, building, deploying, data center and disaster recovery
- Skilled in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Working knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Knowledge of network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is desired
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Jake Wojtowicz to email@example.com
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.