- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Technology is looking for a network and systems administrator to provide expert level support to the organizations virtual and physical server environments. This person will ultimately support both local and global projects, and take initiative to support infrastructure maintenance. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience with servers, storage and network administration. This is a full-time opportunity that sits in downtown Boston, MA.
- Design, build install, configure and monitor servers within the main office, data centers and cloud environments
- Maintain both physical and virtual servers (up to 100 servers)
- Oversee all plans for server environments including team tasks and projects
- Oversee weekly maintenance schedule and troubleshoot whenever necessary
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a system administrator
- Previous experience in a high-volume physical server envrionment
- Hands-on experience with VMWare installation, management and maintanence
- Working expeirence with storage devices (HP MSA, Compellent)
- Previous experience within a global company and the desire to learn new systems preferred
** If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or think your background may be a good fit for the role, please reach out to Mark directly at MarkDOTRaffleATrhtDOTcom **
VMware, Servers - File Transfer, HP Server, Server Management - Administration, SAN - Storage Area Network
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.