- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half has a client in the north metro looking to add a skilled systems administrator to their team that will focus primarily in the Linux space and act as backup to their Windows team as well. What this role will offer you specifically is the ability to be their core Linux individual. You'll be able to own that environment, be a go to SME in that space, affect change to that infrastructure by recommending changes and being a part of yearly infrastructure planning and goals. You will also keep a hand in the Windows space to provide a bit more variety but that role is very secondary to the Linux focus.
What you get to do every day
- Assist with planning service capacity, forecasting demand, analyzing software performance, and tuning systems
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Improve large-scale distributed systems by changing and creating new designs, architectures, standards and methods
ANYONE INTERESTED IN FURTHER DETAILS SHOULD CONTACT ROBERT BROMMEL AT 612-359-4960 OR ROBERT.BROMMEL@RHT.COM
- Network operating systems knowledge - as well as knowledge of programming or scripting language - is highly valued
- Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Linux experience
- Proficiency in clustered and virtual storage solutions
- A good understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.