- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented System Administrator, in the Chantilly, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
ManTech is a leading contributor to our nations Computer Network Operations (CNO) mission. We have assembled a team with some of the most talented cyber professionals in the Intelligence Community, Federal Government, and Military Services. These engineers are passionate, innovative, and creative and they change how we, as a country, fight and defend on a new battlefield.
Responsibilities are include, but no limited to:
- Working in a Linux environment and proficient with scripting Linux functions (e.g. Perl, BASH) or a minimum of two years of experience working in a Windows environment.
- Working with clustered machines with technologies like Hadoop, Cloudera, or Greenplum.
- Experience maintaining documentation on the location, organization, and characteristics of the data stored.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security/Assurance, Information Technology, or related information operations discipline; or. *two (2) additional years of equivalent technical work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a Linux environment and proficient with scripting Linux functions (e.g. Perl, BASH) or a minimum of two years of experience working in a Windows environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience with clustered machines with technologies like Hadoop, Cloudera, or Greenplum.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Multi-tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About the company