- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description: Insignia Technology has an opening for a Systems Architect to join our talented, dynamic team.
The key responsibilities for this position:
- Demonstrated ability to perform as a senior level expert in specifications and/or utilization in given domain, lead and contributes in the analysis, specifications, design, development and implementation/integration of requirements and potential to serve as a project or program leadDefine, design, and implement complex composites using BPEL, OSB, Human workflow, Business rules, JDeveloper, XML, Java, SOAP, REST and other protocols for OraclePerforms work requiring in-depth knowledge and understanding of a particular field or technical discipline.
- Conducts independent, complex analysis, concept formulation, and application of new methods
- Implement logging, auditing, and user notification features within all custom components
- Implement appropriately secured web services
- Implement custom Exception Handling mechanism and use SOA Fault policies
- Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered application development, including user interface, business functionality, and database access
- Monitor existing SOA processes using the OEM interface, adept at drilling down to the point of failure and investigating specific issues independently
- Deploy the composites using Maven and other third party tools in different environments
- Interface with other IT areas and end users in most phases of software development
- Research, design and development of Java based applications and components
- Research and evaluation of relevant technologies and presentation of alternative solutions
- Investigate and resolve complex problems through research and technical analysis
- Coordinate with the technical team, Oracle support, DBA, IT Infrastructure, Technical consultant and/or other Functional consultants for implementing bug fixes/ SR resolution
- Consulting within the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Prepares/maintains schedules for assigned deliverable project items and required project documentation
- Provide continual assessment and review of unit testing and integration plans to ensure the solutions meet the business need and are working as designed
- Keep apprised of developments in the industry through educational and other information resources to determine opportunities for applying technology to business activities
- Effectively work with vendors and external partner support services to obtain solutions and/or workarounds that are acceptable to business operations
- Participate on major SOA-related upgrade initiatives as needed.
Coordinate patching regularly, by schedule and as-needed
- Follow change management procedures for moving programs and code into production
. Requirements: Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent is required; four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum of 10 years of systems architect experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Demonstrate understanding of business requirements and functional specifications.
- Prepare technical design documents and develop as per the design to meet project requirements
- Must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Documenting policies and procedures
- Provides analysis and policy insights to government customer via written reports and briefings.
- Excellent analytical skills to assess the organization's policies, systems and practices, and to identify potential risks.
- Ability to identify and improve processes to ensure smooth workflow and maximum productivity
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
- Remote and on-call responsibilities may be required
Bachelors degree in Business Discipline, Management Information Systems or Computer Science (4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
At Insignia our mission is to ensure that those who have served and those who currently serve our country have access to the benefits they have earned through selfless service.
We are an innovative leader in our marketplace, generating opportunities for our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we live, allowing everyone to achieve their goals and objectives.
Insignia is proud to offer eligible employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Telecommute, and Continuing Education.
Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position.
Insignia reserves the right to adjust work location based upon mission requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is required to lift to fifteen (15) pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
The work environment is primarily indoors.