- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
There has never been a better time to be in Talent Acquisition at Microsoft. Microsoft is transforming, and the role of the Talent Acquisition Director, supporting our Marketing and Consumer Business (MCB) could not be any more exhilarating at helping to drive and deliver exceptional talent that supports this transformation. You will enable our Marketing and Consumer Business, inclusive of Microsoft Stores, to accelerate their transformation of our company through hiring amazing talent that will help to shape Microsoft, and the world!
The Client Aligned Talent Acquisition Director in the GTM (Go-To-Market) Organization is a key strategic talent partner to HR and the client Senior Leadership Team. You will be responsible for creating an inclusive Talent Acquisition strategy, with a prioritized delivery plan and engagement model. You will partner closely with the key stakeholders to champion OneHR. You will provide a strong connection with the delivery teams in GTA to prioritize demand and align on execution plans. This includes developing a data-driven hiring strategy that’s focused on high ROI sourcing activity, owning hiring targets, developing and tracking key performance indicators, and ensuring diverse and inclusive hiring practices.
- External Focus: defining and driving the Talent Acquisition strategy for all industry and business leadership teams you will be expected to provide in-depth market insight to inform business strategy decisions.
- Differentiated Hiring: hire talent that will transform Microsoft through Workforce Planning and capacity planning; monitoring headcount execution plan and owning headcount forecasting developing scalable cross-functional hiring strategies with a focus on niche, diverse talent.
- Recruiting Culture: harness the power and passion of our workforce to attract and land talent evangelizing our talent strategy; creating a culture of inclusivity; effectively collaborating with other teams both within and outside of GTA.
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion (D&I): ensure hiring activities/initiatives aligned to the broader Marketing and Consumer (MCB) D&I strategy.
- Enable Global Scale & Impact: contribute to the ongoing development of a global ecosystem of processes, systems and tools that enable productivity and impact and create global consistency and scalability
- Data Driven Outcomes: leverage data from a range of internal and external sources to provide deep analytical insight to drive informed decision making and clear strategic outcomes while contributing to the overall MCB talent strategy.