- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 85 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of its 29 health care properties in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, assisted and independent living communities, and home health care.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best.We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for driving talent acquisition in the communities to optimize and ensure a pipeline of talent to meet the growing and changing needs of the organization and its customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution of assigned communities recruitment; partnering with community leaders to ensure the selection of the best and brightest talent
- Responsible for the execution of a full cycle recruitment process including determining the position requirements, special skills, etc; posting and marketing the position; initial screening of candidates; telephone interviewing of candidates; evaluation of each candidate with recommendations for interviews; setting interviewing schedules; debriefing both candidates and interviewers; conducts reference checks, background and all other required checks for candidates.
- Builds relationships with colleges, vocational / technical schools and other feeder organizations of talent
- Understands the communities’ hiring brands and makes changes necessary to draw high quality candidates
- Stays abreast with what it takes to draw top talent and is creative in the process
- Develops and executes progressive, integrated recruitment solutions using direct sourcing, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, job fairs and college programs
- Consults and partners with hiring managers on interviewing techniques and employment practices
- Interfaces and consults with hiring manager to understand business and recruitment needs, to develop business partnerships, and project future workforce needs
- Partners with members of the corporate Human Resources team throughout the recruiting process.
- Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness.
- Creates marketing tools to be used in the recruitment process which may include job postings for mass or niche job boards, social media strategy, etc.
- Research resources to find qualified applicants and candidates who meet specific needs and qualifications, and identifies them for current or future talent needs.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Perform research and outreach for passive candidates to ensure the talent pipeline remains full
- Place advertisements in print, electronic, and minority publications within recruiting budget. Utilize social networking sites to advertise job opportunities, particularly among passive candidates.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation).
- Assisted with other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus in Human Resources, preferred.
- 3 years of hands-on recruitment experience.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in the recruitment of health care professionals or in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- A combination of employment agency and corporate experience highly, preferred.
- Passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and the ability to foster positive relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Experienced with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in working in multi-site organizations, preferred
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and phone skills
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- ms project