- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
The Talent Partner Team at Airbnb supports a diverse group of clients including Marketing, Finance, Legal, Public Policy, Operations, HR, Customer Support, Trust, Sales, and more. At Airbnb we promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and most importantly, our people. Our team plays an integral role in this.In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
We're looking for a Talent Generalist who will support our Talent Partner Team and help define the broader talent strategy across the Trust and Payments teams at Airbnb. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for creating meaningful experiences and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees. We need an HR rockstar to come in with a hands on attitude and develop already existing processes as well as growing brand new ones to continually drive our mission and goals.
- Proactively shape talent priorities to align to business strategy and changing needs. Help shape the appropriate culture. Diagnose and define programs and support needed to optimize business performance.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers and individuals.
- Partner with the Talent Management team to create and implement development programs and trainings for our teams worldwide.
- Partner with COEs and Talent Partners to roll out annual HR programs (e.g. Performance Reviews, Employee Surveys, Merit)
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Advocate for teams and represent their needs to the global talent team and senior leadership
- Partner with legal team to be compliant with employment regulations
- Understand the needs of the team and makes recommendations regarding recognition and rewards programs.
- Respond to employee questions timely and provide advice when it makes sense
- Mediate between team members when appropriate and escalate to senior leadership and broader talent team if necessary.
- Work with managers and advise on performance and behavioral issues. When appropriate, escalate to broader talent and legal team.
- Work with payroll and benefits providers to educate new and transferring employees about contract terms, benefits, and payroll.
- Partner with Ground Control (employee experience/office culture) on onboarding and off boarding processes as well as other initiatives.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- Share knowledge appropriately and proactively look for ways to raise the bar.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 6+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- A high energy, thoughtful HR partner who can work at a detailed tactical level and also see the big picture.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team.
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
- Experience working for a global company
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-directed but also great at collaborating with employees at all levels and with many different teams
- Ability to be patient and communicate respectfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perceive, understand, judge, and come to a reasonable and logical conclusion in order to have the best outcome in any given situation
- A sense of humor and passion for Airbnb are essential - we are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.