- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DALLAS DOWNTOWN, TX
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is looking for a Tax Analyst. If you are interested, please contact Lee Walsh at email@example.com or at 214-855-5070.
1. Participate in planning of workflow to ensure completion of assigned returns
2. Prepare partnership, corporate, individual and personal property tax returns
3. Client contact as needed to facilitate completion of tax issues
4. Internal contact as needed between various departments to facilitate completion of tax issues
5. Documentation of records and workpapers to firm's electronic file cabinet to ensure accurate, organized recordkeeping
6. Assist fellow department members in order for the department to complete annual tax season goal
7. Daily use of multiple software programs for organization of workpapers, tax returns and workflow management
8. Analyze unaudited financial statements to determine adjustments necessary for accurate tax treatment
9. Prepare a minimum of 5 returns weekly in order to timely deliver tax returns to clients
• Microsoft Excel
• 2+ yrs public tax (any size firm)
• CPA candidate or working on becoming eligible
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.