- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you are a success-driven individual with experience preparing corporate federal tax returns and you desire to work for a well-respected leader in the financial industry, this is the opportunity for you As the Senior Tax Accountant, you are responsible for overseeing the sales tax, property tax and payroll tax functions. You will also prepare internal consolidated federal and state income tax returns and estimates. If you are self-motivated and have strong analytical skills as well as a corporate tax experience, please send your resume to email@example.com.
• Five (5) or more years of related experience in consolidated corporate income, sales and property tax rules and return filings preferred.
• Knowledge of sales/use tax return filings as well as state and local income tax..
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical tax matters in both written and verbal settings
• Strong Microsoft Excel skill.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; CPA preferred.
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.