- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Hawks Nest Beach
TA vacancy at this beautiful Prep school in the Wandsworth area. Working 1:1 with a child in Year 4- September start- long term opportunity.
- Long term position starting September
- Working 1:1 with a boy in Year 4 that has ADHD
- Working alongside the child's parents, class teacher and school's SENCO.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working with children with SEN in the past (this is a requirement to be considered for this position.)
- Candidates with experience in the area of ADHD would be ideal (but not a requirement to be considered.)
- Enjoy working with others as part of a team alongside the child's parents, teacher and SENCO.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role and be dedicated and consistent with attendance as this is so crucial for the child.
- Absolutely beautiful, well renowned Preparatory school in the heart of Wandsworth
- Really accessible from several stations- a very desirable location.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "TA" "PRIMARY" "SCHOOLS" "TEACHING ASSISTANT" "LSA" "1:1" "PREP"