- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude.
Essential Job Duties:
- Be friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meet customer needs and take steps to solve food or service issues.
- Work well with teammates and accept coaching from management team.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance as well as work habits.
- Communicate with customers, teammates, and managers in a positive manner.
- Complete the pre-rush and post-rush tasks on the Shift Excellence Board.
- Complete additional cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Follow cash policy and drawer procedures.
- Stock and cleans cash register area, counter areas, dining room, and restrooms.
- Enter orders accurately and repeats back orders to customers.
- Check and confirm each order before giving to the customer (Drive- thru or when expediting the front counter). Job Requirements:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Reliable transportation. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
About the company