- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $17.00 gross per hour
- ATLANTA BUCKHEAD, GA
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you.
How you will make an impact
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
What we're looking for
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in detail oriented staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our detail oriented staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our office temps' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- Customer service experience desired
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 3+ years of past relevant experience
- Proven computer skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.