- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
GoldenTech is a systems integrator firm, focusing on solving complex problems in the areas of DevOps, Cloud and Cyber domains. In addition to offering Cloud based solutions that span Azure, AWS, and Google platforms, GoldenTech also provides cyber security solutions to help our customers from threats. We also provide full stack development on the .NET, J2EE platforms, and harness the synergy between DevSecOps and Agile to deliver solutions faster and on-time. GoldenTech prides ourselves in our ability to exceed in customer satisfaction thereby leading the way to continued customer engagement. Finally, we provide a platform to our workforce and empower them to meet our customersâ€™ mission, while succeeding in their career goals. In addition to providing best in class solutions to our Fortune 150 clients and state agenciesâ€”since 2007, GoldenTech proudly serves our armed services by working with the US Navy and the US Airforce.
Specific qualifications REQUIRED (min 7 years)
- Experience working in the technical architecture field in enterprise software suite
- Experience in Oracle Databases and Utilities
- Experience in J2EE, JSP, Struts/Spring framework, eclipse, and Java Scripting
- Experience in XML, WebSphere, Junit, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL and XML
- Experience in translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to identify options independently, develop solutions, and take action when responding to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures
- Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platformsJob Summary
GoldenTech Systems requires the services of a technical architect to support the design and development of NC FAST (Families Accessing Services through Technology) Operations and Maintenance projects within theNC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS). The primary purpose of this role is to provide senior-level business and systems analysis, modeling, system architecture and programming for NC FAST application development and maintenance operations using Java programming technology. This role will perform business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Enterprise Framework Components.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- participation in project planning and estimating efforts
- consultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems
- monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables
- making recommendations to management on enterprise development practices, and tools
- mentoring and training other organizational unit applications development staff in standard development practices, standards and tools
- providing status and time reporting
- monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures
- application/information system assessment and performance monitoring.This role requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set and which can serve as a mentor in this area(s) to others. This resource is required to understand advanced database concepts. This position requires independent initiative and action in decision making, analysis, design, programming, and troubleshooting arenas. On call and extended hours may be required depending on client automation needs.
Benefits and Perks
- Golden Tech offers a comprehensive benefits package: This includes healthcare, paid time off, retirement savings plans, Life/AD, dental, vision plans.
- Golden Tech believes 'best ideas win'. Our management is always open to learn new ideas and ways in which we can help give our workforce a 'solid platform' for growthPowered by JazzHR
About the company