- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- RTP, NORTH CAROLINA, US
Why you'll love Cisco We change the World, we are passionate about our employer and the brand we represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
- You will be part of Cisco's Technical Services team of technical authorities whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
- You will be part of Cisco's Unified Communications technology team consists of the industry's brightest minds; developing and deploying today's most advanced Internet technologies. You'll gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the service chain.
Who You'll Work With You will work with a tight-knit team that demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. If you have patience and an empathetic view of the customer, and want to hone your skills and advance your career making valuable contributions to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology, Cisco's Unified Communications team in the TAC is the place for you!
Who You Are
- You will provide 2nd/3rd level technical support for Solution support technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers
- You can apply your analytical skills and technical knowledge to take on product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
- You will also provide technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
- You'll act as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- You can effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- You are knowledgeable with VoIP Protocols such as sip, Mgcp, Sccp, H.323, RTP/SRTP
- Typically requires Bachelor degree in a technical field (CS/EE preferred)
- You are highly knowledgeable supporting Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- You are well versed with Microsoft Windows Server (2000, XP, 2003, Vista), Microsoft Active Directory.
- Voice or Collaboration CCIE
- Cisco Unity, Cisco Jabber IM&P, Cisco Gateways
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Cisco Telepresence
Why Cisco At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.