- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK US
Technical Marketing Engineer, ONTAP AI & Analytics
Responsible for codifying the technical value proposition of our products & solutions for Artificial Intelligence & Emerging Applications, and developing programs and collateral to effectively communicate that value to the NetApp Field, partners, and customers. Serve as an internal and external evangelist for NetApp ONTAP AI & Analytics by creating compelling messages and demonstrating the benefits and capabilities. A strong candidate will bring knowledge, experience, and passion for the movement towards NVIDIA GPUs to power all modern Deep Learning software frameworks, Machine Learning, Accelerated Analytics and workflows across a modern Data Pipeline.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple technical teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Problem solve difficult technical problems within the scope of the project and occasionally business unit related projects, without management assistance
- Experience with most key technologies from list below is strongly desired:
- GPU Enterprise Accelerated Computing (HPC, Deep Learning, Machine Learning) computing infrastructure.
- Modern Bi-Modal datacenters for enterprise computing architectures– Storage, Compute, and Software stacks.
- Exposure to C, Python, Java, or C++ programming
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Direct experience architecting, managing, and supporting shared compute infrastructure software
- Experience working with enterprise developers and academic research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or Deep Learning.
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing clusters, and use of Machine Learning (XGBoost, PCA, SVM, KNN) or Deep Learning (CNN, LSTM, VAE)
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack, or SLURM for workload orchestration.
- You will coordinate the setup of experiments, tests, equipment, and otherwise facilitate evaluations that help solve customer, partner, and ISV problems using GPU deep learning and other NVIDIA technologies with ONTAP AI solutions.
- You will be an industry champion and contributor on integrating ONTAP AI & Analytics technology into Enterprise Computing architectures to support HPC/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics
- The tasks you will be responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- You will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- You must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided. This individual will operate and drive both tactical and strategic results and set priorities with management assistance.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.