- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
- Coral Gables
Seeking a professional and motivated individual to join the Technical Support Team. The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the overseeing of two call centers; ensuring high efficiency rates and Key Performance Indicators, (KPI’s), are met. The candidate will be required to provide quarterly onsite training. Excellent written and oral communication is a must for success in this position. Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail. Time management and the ability to multitask are essential. This job is fast paced and provides potential for advancement.
- Monitor activity within the call centers to ensure procedures are being followed
- Facilitate monthly Quality Assurance/calibration with call centers
- Make test calls, monitoring agent calls and provide feedback
- Respond to escalated customer issues via email or phone
- Maintain and update Zendesk (CRM) with new products and issue codes
- Create training content for new products/services/features for call center agents and provide onsite training in one of our local call centers
- Document processes and workflows
If you are interested in this opportunity please send resumes to Argenis Herrera at Argenis.Herrera@rht.com or call at (305) 774-7860 ext. 57347
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support role
- MUST HAVE Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Zendesk as a supervisor or administrator
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent writing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft: including Word, Excel and Power Point
- High School Diploma / General Equivalency Diploma
- call center
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.