- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mountain View
Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing a strategic partnerships team.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing internal and external partnerships.
- Experience working with customer care systems (i.e., help center, CRM, telephony solutions, scaled support, call center and agent tools for tracking and routing).
- Track record as a strategic thought-leader at a global technology company in Partnerships, Product Management, General Management, or Sales.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Represent Google and directly lead some of the most critical product and business conversations with executives at other companies and industry bodies.
- Enable new products and feature launches and improve existing products through strategic partnerships and scaled/open partnering initiatives.
- Maintain relationships with partners, including resolving business, technical, legal, and policy issues, and serving as an internal advocate. Partner closely with regional Sales leads to help ensure our commercial product solutions are optimized for local needs.
- Develop effective working relationships at all levels of management within and outside Google. Drive product strategy through market insights and analyses.
- Be responsible for the scope and creation of Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and working with Engineering teams for systems implementation.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate