- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 gross per year
The UK Sales Team Manager will manage, motivate and develop the telesales team selling to our national database of dealers and distributors. There is fantastic opportunity to develop the existing team and growth opportunities to nurture your own additions to help grow the business further.
My client are one of Britain's biggest suppliers of electrical & mechanical workshop tools and machinery.
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI's.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Proven track record of successfully managing in-house wholesale telesales teams, ideally selling a tangible product B2B.
- Solid experience selling at national level.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems
- Annual salary review, Bonuses twice yearly
- 20 days holiday
- Company Contribution Pension scheme with Life Assurance
- Daily lunch option, On-site parking
- sales manager
- product sales
- telesales manager