- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Deliver the best talent available to enable the company to meet short-term and long-term business needs by making recruiting calls and conducting in-person interviews for the purpose of attracting and landing that talent.
- Work with managers to refine current job descriptions as needed.
- Prepare recruitment materials as necessary, including on line postings to advertise the employment “brand” and brochures for hiring fairs or campus recruiting;
- Post open jobs to appropriate web sites and ensure job listings on the website are current at all times.
- Manage applicant tracking.
- Work with managers to filter resumes and set up interviews.
- Participate in the interview process as appropriate.
- Gather interview feedback on all candidates. Requirements:
- Recruiting experience within the healthcare industry
- Bachelor degree
- Engineering recruiting experience
- Hands-on experience recruiting both local and geographically dispersed professionals; identifying and interviewing talent for hiring managers.
- 2 + yearsofsourcing experience such as Boolean searches and/or social media searches
- 3 + years related corporate recruiting experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to quickly learn and assimilate business and determine organizational dynamics and needs.
- Successfully developed and implemented employment practices and programs.
- Strong organizational skills and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
About the company