- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Real Producers Magazine
Real Producers is a socially-focused publication specifically targeted to reach the top real estate agents in the market. We are currently in 21 states and are growing rapidly. Real Producers is a product of N2 Publishing, a company started in 2004 that, today, produces more than 1,000 publications for markets across the country and is consistently recognized for its growth and culture.
What you can expect from this position:
- Meaningful work that connects a local real estate market.
- Being a part of an award-winning company culture based on family values and work-life balance.
- Leadership opportunities for those interested and qualified.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- An entrepreneurial mind - someone who is excited about growing personally and building their business.
- Interpersonal skills - someone who can lead solid conversations with potential business partners.
- Local knowledge of territory.
The sales responsibilities include scheduling appointments, meeting one-on-one with business owners, and managing ongoing customer connections.
- Meet with 10+ prospects per week, explaining product through a short presentation.
- Utilize networking and referrals to additionally build client base.
- Actively collaborate with management to create territory sales plans and goals.
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations.
The information presented in this advertisement is general information only and is not intended as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain jurisdictions regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If the offer or sale is regulated by any of these jurisdictions, we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with all applicable requirements.
About the company