- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree – 3-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably within the medical device industry
- Excellent personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Schedule flexibility for case coverage and client meetings after hours and on weekends.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, dependent on territory geography.
- Lifting requirements are normally up to 25 pounds but may exceed that on occasion.
- Requires clear vision and good depth perception.
- Responsible for exceeding revenue goals and objectives.
- Learns how to autonomously program patients intraoperatively and post operatively and appropriately represent the full chronic pain product line in procedural cases.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing territory customers.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of CPT Therapies in a competitive environment.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, customer purchasing and administration.
- Interacts with all levels of sales and sales management staff.
- Ability to interface and interact with patients.
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.