- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are hiring for a Territory Sales Executive (TSE) in the Midest Reigon of the United States. As a Territory Sales Executive, you are responsible for selling CVS/specialty pharmacy services to key targeted physicians, medical clinics, hospitals, and academic institutions. In this role, you will get to support the Fertility therapy and be the primary contact for respective providers within the assigned territory. Specialty Pharmacy is our fastest growing business segment making this an excellent opportunity to get on board with CVS Health. You will work independently to formulate and execute effective marketing plans in the designated territory. Your work will also provide patients who have specialty conditions with a competitive and supportive pharmacy team.
Your success is measured through percent to sales goal metrics, internal and external client satisfaction and success of fertility pharmacy staff. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you have the opportunity to use your personal influence with providers to grow the business. This is a highly visible role where you can own your success and play a key role in driving CVS/specialty’s business forward into the future!
Candidates should be flexible for travel up to 75% as this is a road warrior position with extensive windshield time. This territory will cover multiple states in the Midwest Region of the United States. You must be willing to travel up to 2 overnight stays per week on average.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or specialty pharmacy sales.
* Ability to travel to a multi-state territory up to 75% of the time.
* The candidate must be willing to travel overnight as needed.
* Must reside within the territory.
* May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* If your experience is in pharmaceutical sales, it is preferred that you have hospital and or experience in a specialty division.
* Previous experience working in a complex disease state optimal.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and database applications.
Bachelor's degree required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.