- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-12-03
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Job SummaryInteract with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Job Responsibilities01. Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints., 02. Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems., 03. Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken., 04. Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills., 05. Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers., 06. Performs other duites as assigned.
Job Details- Oversee The HUB’s daily operations
- Maintain the cleanliness of The HUB (Game Center)
- Assist customer's needs by providing excellent customer service
- Become trained in the operations of the bowling machines and other games in The HUB
- Ensure all visitors to The HUB comply with the Dress & Grooming Standards as written in The HUB’s policies and procedures handbook
- Handle and manage cash
- Follow The HUB’s policies and procedures as written in the handbook
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Physical RequirementsTypical office environment
Experience3 Months General Work Experience
- customer service