- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
A Senior Data Science Business Consultant in Southwest Airlines' Enterprise Data Science Center serves as a subject matter leader in the development, application, and use of data science solutions in the business; responsible for the end-to-end management of complex data science projects as well as the coordination and relationship with the project customer which includes opportunity identification, scoping, and valuation of potential data science projects.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders.
- Leads moderate to highly complex data science projects, working with the customer and collaborating with colleagues to understand contextual problems quickly and define, analyze, and deliver solutions based on business objectives
- Serves as the customer relationship lead on data science projects and interacts with cross-functional leaders across multiple and concurrent projects
- Leads discussions with stakeholders from multiple backgrounds to gather business needs for a data science solution
- "Serves as subject matter leader on data science delivery methodologies"
- Leads the development of Executive-level communication (e.g. project status updates, presentations, etc.)
- Has experience digesting significant amounts of detailed data and summarize relevant information for the appropriate stakeholder
- Creates and communicates results and options for moderate to highly complex projects to the customer
- Understands how to the read market landscape and implement best practices to remain competitive
- Drives the ongoing development of the Southwest Airlines data science center and community
About the company
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline and the world's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.