- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Responsible for project management of the Human Resource (HR) technology solution across the People Department. This individual will partner with cross-functional Teams in support of a broad HR transformation effort to achieve organizational efficiencies and enhance the Employee experience. Key responsibilities include defining initiative scope and objectives, managing resourcing and budgeting, assigning individual responsibilities, managing accountability, managing project plans and roadmaps, identifying and managing dependencies and risks, tracking initiative health and performance, and managing governance, and ensuring information is disseminated appropriately.
- Manage the major technology transformation initiative that is focused on gaining operational efficiencies and enhancing the Employee experience including, but not limited to, Employee Services, Benefits Automation, Recruiting Enablement, Travel Management and Leave Management, and Talent Acquisition.
- Develop and closely manage detailed project plans, identifying milestones, key drivers, timelines, resource needs, actionable deliverables, ideal outcomes and measurements of success for the Business.
- Serve as the central point of contact for stakeholders, advocating strategic HRT value and managing expectations for delivery across internal and external project Teams.
- Coordinate and lead project status meetings (e.g., Monarch Executive Steering Committee, People Department Leadership, the Monarch Program Management Office) by scheduling meetings providing status reports, facilitating discussions, escalating critical issues, and maintaining detailed notes capturing key decisions, resolutions and action items.
- Prepare materials and presentations for governance meetings (e.g., Monarch Executive Steering Group).
- Manage risk associated with program planning by identifying and forecasting problems, evaluating and recommending solutions, and implementing the appropriate course of action.
- Consult with project Leaders to gauge process on initiatives and priorities, identifying risks and providing mitigation strategies and tactical action items to address the risk.
- Manage the development, tracking, reporting, and analysis of project goals, outcomes, and performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of the People Department to ensure the ability to identify risks, develop mitigation-plans, and be forward.
- Partner with Change Management resource to develop change, communications and training strategy to ensure end-user adoption.
- Prepares materials and presentations for SMC, Board of Directors and Senior Leadership meetings.
- Develops and delivers project plans, trend reports, dashboards, presentations, communi
About the company
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline and the world's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.