- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
As part of the Southwest Airline’s Safety Management System (SMS), Internal Evaluation Program (IEP) Auditors perform evaluations of operational systems, objectives, risks, and controls, by reviewing and analyzing evidence, identifying and documenting; hazards, ineffective controls, nonconformity findings and concerns ensuring the highest levels of operational safety and compliance with SWA policies, procedures and Federal Regulations.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Performs duties and functions as outlined in the Safety Management Manual
- Performs Internal Evaluation Program audits per Safety Management Manual
- Conducts In-briefs & Out-briefs with Organizational Leadership
- Conducts and documents observations and interviews
- Identifies and documents nonconformities
- Conducts Operational Systems, IOSA, FAA EP, OSHA, and Special audits
- Input and manage audit data via a computing system
- Assists in the development of Master Audit Criteria
- Complies with directives set forth by Leadership
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
About the company
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline and the world's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.