- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
People & Organizational Leadership:
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, teamwork and work-life balance.
- Lead, support, and influence the achievement of the mission, goals and objectives of the department and organization.
- Participate fully in organizational processes / initiatives, i.e. performance management, interviewing, budgeting, training, etc.
- Lead the resolution of organization, team and individual issues, making appropriate decision
- Recruit, develop, and retain individuals with skills, attitude, and experience necessary to enable the organization to meet commitments.
- Provide continuous coaching to improve Teammember, peer performance and business knowledge
- Develop and execute strategies and processes to improve performance and the value of products and services provided.
- Lead cross-functional Teams to deliver solutions and services to meet enterprise needs.
- Represent multiple teams and customers related to cross-department initiatives, meetings and decisions
- Promote and participate in the exchange of learning across the organization.
- Pursue technical, functional and professional development opportunities with the company and industry.
- Possess a solid working knowledge of the business functions that align with assigned Team's responsibilities, and effectively apply that knowledge to provide solutions, support and services.
Functional / Technical Knowledge:
- Provides Technical thought Leadership related to assigned functional areas.
- Understands best practices, capabilities and constraints related to delivering technical solutions.
- Specializes in delivering technology solutions using best practices to achieve maximum Team productivity while delivering high quality products.
- Stays abreast of emerging trends, processes, and solutions related to assigned responsibilities.
- Understanding of SAP and the SAP FICO solution that apply to Finance, Accounting and Treasury. Ability to stay abreast with the trends associated with this Technology to influence and educate the Business around functional areas and industry usages of the product to help promote the value proposition around additional capabilities for future.
Influencing & Relationship Building:
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships & credibility with various Teams inside & outside of Technology.
- Influences and drives change across respective Business and Technology functions.
- Effectively oversees fiduciary responsibilities.
- Works with Technology and business partners to measure financial benefits and demonstrable business value.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
About the company
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline and the world's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.