- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $20,000.00 - $25,000.00 gross per year
- Hawks Nest Beach
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate start
South West London
£20k + Uncapped Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Start date in August
We are looking for money motivated and competitive individuals to join us. We specialise in data & analytics, which is a booming industry and we have plans to double in size over the next few years to 300 employees globally. Recruitment is a popular career choice it offers you the opportunity to be in control of your earning potential, progress to management quickly and work within a socially active environment.
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York, San Francisco,London and we are opening a new office in Berlin this summer. Our team are energetic, ambitious and competitive - we need like mindedindividuals to join us to keep up!
What we are offering:
- In-depth 2 year training programme which is a fast track programme taking you from being a recruitment rookie to a recruitment pro in 2 years. You'll be learning from our 2 highly successful trainers, both of which have had lucrative careers in sales themselves!
- Uncapped commission structure - there really are no limits on what you can earn here, the harder you work the bigger your commission cheques!
- Social and outgoing culture: regular events and activities, weekly drinks after work, beers at 4pm on Fridays, early finishes twice a week, sports teams, celebrations for closing deals
- Great incentives and benefits including: free breakfast and fruit, gym membership, all-inclusive winner's trips, fine dininglunch clubs, office bar, bonuses, winner's prizes such as Rolex's and designer handbags, tickets to football matches and music events!
- Fast progression structure - achieve your first promotion in your first year and be heading to your second towards the end of your second year here!
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
- Excited to work in a sales environment
How to apply - please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma Way @ Harnham
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruitment
- graduate jobs
- 360 recruitment
- graduate program