- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $22.00 - $24.00 gross per hour
If you're looking for work as an Training Coordinator, We have a opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The primary duties of this role will consist of onboarding and training support. If you're looking for a long-term temporary position in the North Haven, Connecticut area, This Training coordinator position is a terrific opportunity for you!
- Facilitate onboarding sessions
- Perform on the job training
- Implement new training programs
- Maintain roasters of training programs
- Onboard and transfer employees from other departments
- Assist in the Human Resources department
- Create cross-training matrices for employees including supervisors and team leaders for each job function
- Facilitate scheduled trainings throughout the year as needed
- Interact with multiple teams to perform job functions
For immediate consideration, please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document to KARRIE.BOLLING@ROBERTHALF.COM.
Requirements of this position
- Associates degree in manufacturing or related
- Minimum of two years of training experience
- Proven Microsoft suite skills
- Ability to lead,coach and train
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to develop and make presentations to others
- Knowledge of manufacturing, safety and quality regulations
- Knowledge of production related systems
- Ability to work independently is key
- human resources
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.