- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help organizations meet their business challenges. Demand for Azure services is growing, as customers are building, managing, and deploying applications on a massive, global network using their favorite tools and frameworks. As this demand grows, so does the demand for training programs that help customers adopt and use Azure services.
To meet this demand, we are looking for talented professionals with a passion for learning, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to people who use Azure services.
This is a new and highly visible position that will have tremendous customer impact. In this role, you will work closely with our customers, partners, and our account teams to help implement training programs to help with the adoption of Azure services. This role will assist customers to understand their training options, create in-depth training proposals, and lead the execution of the customer development plans. You will be able to identify and recommend the best learning and development option for our customers and partners based on their goals on Azure. You will work with our Trainers and learning partners to ensure outstanding delivery of these programs, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background so they can deeply understand the technical learning challenges, and to help build programs for learners at various levels across the customer organization. This role will need to have strong communication skills, and be able to clearly communicate the value of each program for our customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your passion around learning, technology, and customer service.
Is this you? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Develop training leads and manage to closure
- Work closely with Sales and Partner Teams to provide training plans for customers and partners
- Work closely with customers to understand training needs and build extensive training proposals that will help them accelerate the adoption of Azure services
- Build strong relationship with customers leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Evangelize Azure training and certification programs at company and industry events
- Build and maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management
- Provide thought leadership around the importance of building technical capabilities with customers, and the best approach to do so in a scalable way
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to translate ideas into clear, high impact guidance for diverse technical audiences