- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $20.00 - $23.00 gross per hour
- Tinley Park
A company in Chicago is looking for a Transportation Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of the entire transportation group including dispatch office and administration to include hiring, training and supervising.
• Oversight of Independent Contractors in all matters of safety and regulatory compliance; including mandated Safety and DOT Safety training programs, DOT logs, OOS, fuel tax, tags, highway tax, cab cards and liability insurance.
• Responsible for recruiting, contracting and onboarding Independent Contractors to ensure compliance with DOT regulatory and company procedures.
• Produce and maintain accident reports.
• Oversight of the correct application and compliance with all operational procedures.
• To ensure compliance with all safety procedures and operational procedures and criteria in relation to of the employees, department, and facility.
• Regularly review and manage the department’s performance to meet budgetary goals via the information provided by monthly profit and loss statements and to work within company guidelines to achieve desired department performance results.
$20-$23 an hour on the temporary
$52,000 - $65,000 a year on the full-time
If interested in this position, please email resume to email@example.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or five or more years related progressive experience.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.